Glow! is an enhanced prenatal care that takes place in a group setting at Lighthouse for Children. The goal is to improve the health of moms and babies, with focus on maternal wellness and support for women in Fresno County.
Glow! is also a research study. If you choose to participate in Glow!, you will be asked about your health during and after pregnancy, as well as your experience with the program. If successful, Glow! will help improve prenatal services in our community and help reduce and eliminate preterm birth and infant mortality.
What happens when I join Glow!
Benefits of attending Glow!
- Enhanced prenatal care- Centering Pregnancy
- Fresh food during each session
- Quality childcare for children under 5
- $20 cash support for transportation to each session
- Peer support from other women who are also pregnant and live in Fresno County
- Opportunity to contribute to research on improving prenatal care
What Moms are saying about Glow!
- “Glow! makes you feel more present and have more of a direct role in your pregnancy”
- “It has been really great to be able to hear about the experiences of other moms and to be around people that are going through the same thing. It feels like they just get it and I don’t feel isolated”
- “It felt like a baby Shower every moth, because of all the support from the other women!”
Please Contact Us!
Interested in participating or have questions about the research call: (559) 537-6854
Interested in partnering with Glow! or general information call: (559) 558-4948